Google Ads ODBC Driver
Empower your users to access, analyze and report on advertising and campaign data in Google Ads with the SQL-based tool of their choice
Give business users the power to access, analyze and report on their advertising and campaign data in Google Ads with the SQL-based tool of their choice. Allow them full application functionality and real-time analytic capabilities. Light-up features in BI clients by connecting to your Google Ads data in a powerful, effective way.
Interrogating Goggle Ads to obtain schema information to present to the connected SQL-based applications, queries, including joins, are translated as necessary to work on Google Ads. Magnitude Simba ODBC connector for Google Ads allows you to make quick analytic insights and to leverage back-end data source, high-performance calculation capabilities for your favorite BI client. Complies with the latest ODBC 3.8 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode and 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance and cloud computing environments.
Features & Specifications
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports Unicode
- Supported platforms: Windows 7, 8, or 10, Windows Server 2008 or later, CENTOS 6 , 7 OSX 10_9 10_10 10_11, Redhat 6, 7, SLES 11
- Supported on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, or 7, CentOS 6, or 7, SUSE Enterprise Server 11 or 12
- Support for iODBC 3.52.7 or later, or unixODBC 2.3.0 or later
- Supports ANSI SQL-92 and AdWords’s AWQL
- Supports all AdWords data types (STRING, INTEGER, LONG, DOUBLE, MONEY, BOOLEAN, BYTE, DATE, DATETIME, ENUM)
- Supports ANSI SQL-92 and AdWords' AWQL
- ODBC connector compliant with the latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Transfers data over secure connections with AdWords via SSL
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.