Magnitude, TruQua and SAP joined together to host the annual SAP Central Finance Customer Exchange. The Fall 2020 virtual event brought together finance and IT professionals from over 50 companies to share their experiences using SAP S4/HANA Central Finance.
Ahead of the event, attendees participated in a survey around their corporate landscapes, business priorities, planned solution implementations and more. The survey results represented views across 15 different industries.
All surveyed respondents currently own and use SAP ERP systems, but some have larger footprints than others:
- 50% of the respondents have 0-4 live SAP systems
- 31% have 5-10 live SAP systems
- 19% have 10+ live SAP systems
When asked about top Central Finance goals, surveyed respondents selected:
- Finance/Business Transformation (91%)
- Central Finance as a Stepping Stone to S/4 (62%)
- Process Centralization (53%)
- Application/System Consolidation (50%)
When asked about how their organization handles data harmonization:*
- 44% claimed to have a high data harmonization level
- 32% claimed to have a medium data harmonization level
- 21% claimed they have a low data harmonization level
View the full survey findings in the infographic below.
Interested in learning how to integrate non-SAP ERP data into your SAP S/4HANA Central Finance implementation? Magnitude can help! Magnitude SourceConnect solutions are globally available through SAP as SAP Solution Extensions:
- SAP Central Finance Transaction Replication by Magnitude for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Central Finance Data Harmonization application by Magnitude for SAP S/4HANA
Looking to get more involved in the SAP Central Finance community? Join the dedicated LinkedIn group to join the conversation.