SAP S/4HANA Central Finance is gaining traction in solving one of the most urgent problems in the ERP landscape. It’s a powerful technology that provides dramatically enhanced visibility — and when fully implemented, opens the door to more efficient centralized processes.
But when you’re trying to bring in financial data from non-SAP ERP systems or add crucial functionality to make SAP Central Finance work better, a whole new realm of sophisticated integration is required. To create the most value possible, data integration must first be addressed. Thus, SAP Central Finance is only as powerful as the data that resides in it.
In this white paper, we explain the mastery of data transformation and data logistics for getting the most value from SAP Central Finance. This can be achieved with SAP Central Finance Transaction Replication by Magnitude for SAP S/4HANA to speed the process of implementing Central Finance successfully.
- Understanding the key mechanisms of Central Finance
- Defining ‘hydration’ and how Central Finance works at different levels of hydration
- Overcoming three types of challenges: Semantic, Syntactic, and Logistical
- Mapping the value of Magnitude’s Transaction Replication solution to your business
- Achieving complete integration and hydration of data from source systems throughout the enterprise to drive business outcomes
SAP Central Finance is a powerful tool for understanding and centrally managing a complex business, but its value is limited without proper data integration.
Want more information? Just visit the Magnitude SAP Central Finance resource library.