Don’t miss this one-day virtual event sponsored by Espresso Tutorials covering key topics in SAP FI/CO including cloud, SAP Fiori, Central Finance and S/4HANA Analytics.
Plan to attend this one-day virtual event for SAP customers and experts on Tuesday, November 8. You’ll hear product experts address key topics in SAP FI/CO including cloud, SAP Fiori, Central Finance and S/4HANA Analytics. Experience live sessions and presentations and visit the virtual exhibit hall and other interactive elements.
Don’t miss this session by insightsoftware at 11am ET:
Start the Journey: How Automating Business Processes Can Increase Productivity and Drive Powerful Insights from your SAP Data
Leading accounting and finance departments are continuously looking to automate, streamline and improve business processes without adding complexity to their IT landscape. However, performing manual data entry and data exports introduces unnecessary risks and is incredibly time-consuming. Finance users need flexible, self-service tools to increase productivity and accuracy without relying on IT.
In this session, we’ll demonstrate how Process Runner GLSU simplifies financial data entry, and how Wands for SAP can provide real-time, drillable financial reporting using Excel. Takeaways from this session include:
- Learn how automating business processes can streamline financial data entry
- Discover how real-time, drillable financial reporting using Excel can enable a faster month-end close
- Find out how a finance-friendly interface can increase the value of your SAP investment
- See how increased data accuracy and improved audit processing can relieve stress on your finance team
- Understand how adopting integrated SAP reporting technology can help drive more powerful insights
Tim Curtin, Sr. Solution Engineer – insightsoftware
Mark Pockl – Sr. Solution Engineer – insightsoftware