Join TDWI and Magnitude for a discussion on how to achieve success with self-service business analytics in the cloud.
Wednesday May 26, 2021 | 12:00 p.m. ET
Join TDWI’s senior research director James Kobielus on this webinar to explore how to extract maximum business value from self-service analytics on ERP and other data sets in the cloud. He will discuss how the cloud’s on-demand, fully managed, subscription-based service model enables knowledge workers to rapidly access powerful ERP insights without having to engage internal IT staff.
Attendees will learn about best practices for implementing self-service analytics on ERP in the cloud:
- Contextualizing ERP analytics insights through a unified data model
- Ensuring quality through strong ERP data governance
- Using self-service capabilities to accelerate decisions on ERP data
- Incorporating advanced analytics into enterprise ERP applications
- Unlocking business insights through powerful ERP data discovery
- Combining ERP and other data domains in a cloud-based analytical repository