Magnitude is proud to sponsor the upcoming TDWI Virtual Summit focused on Modern BI and Analytics, taking place June 16-17. Join us at this complimentary interactive online event where industry leaders will provide strategies and best practices for modern business intelligence and analytics.
By attending, you’ll learn the latest trends in BI and analytics, uncover best practices, and understand how to maximize the value of the information within your business applications.
What to expect:
- Two half-days of high-quality content
- Vendor-neutral sessions from TDWI analysts, faculty expert speakers, and case studies
- Interactive roundtables
- Peer networking opportunities
- Engaging demos on the hottest tools and technologies in the exhibit hall
- Opportunities to have fun and win prizes along the way
Don’t miss our session on Wednesday, June 16 @ 12pm PT presented by Bas Kamphuis, Chief Growth Officer at Magnitude:
“Deliver continuous business insights by addressing the gaps within traditional ERP & BI “
You have valuable data within your ERP – but do you have access to the key insights you need to monitor your business and quickly take action when the need arises? Even after 30+ years of on-going investments in new technologies and transformation initiatives, many businesses are still executing below their full potential because of the complexity involved in turning core enterprise data into true business intelligence. So what’s missing from the traditional ERP + BI combination? You need a context-rich business data model that translates your ERP’s complex data schemas into an accessible format for faster insights and reporting. In this session, Operational Analytics expert Bas Kamphuis will discuss how to put the power of your data back into the hands of your business users.
- Best practices for optimizing your supply chain and financial processes to benefit from process mining, operational analytics and process automation
- Turning data into business-consumable insights in order to increase competitiveness
- Integrating a context-rich business data model as a plug-in brain for your BI platform
RSVP now for this free two-day event featuring expert sessions, case studies, new research, and demos from leading solutions.