Join Magnitude at the SAP Financial Close and Reporting Live Digital Event, part of the SAP Finance and Risk Live Series, and learn how to transform and optimize your end-to-end finance, risk and billing processes.
Don’t miss Magnitude’s two sessions:
Automate SAP Finance Posting Processes to Transform the Financial Close
Day One: 15-September: 17:15 – 17:45
Presented by Tim Curtin, Magnitude Solution Specialist
Accounting and finance departments are continuously looking to improve business processes. Users need a self-service tool that allows flexibility and doesn’t require IT support. Explore how putting the power of process automation into the hands of your SAP finance team with a self-service Excel-based tool can quickly cut days out of your financial close, saving you time and money and improving productivity.
In this session, discover how:
- Empowering finance users to leverage existing Excel skills can streamline data entry and drive efficiencies
- Simplifying financial document posting processes results in a shorter month-end close cycle
- Pre-validation of data prior to posting to SAP allows users to easily reconcile errors in a single report
- Increasing data accuracy and improving audit processing will relieve stress on your Finance team
Customer Case Study: How Cyxtera Automated Everyday Finance Posting Processes
Day Two: 16-September: 17:30 – 18:15
Presented by Manuel Pol and Daniel Pulgaron, Cyxtera Technologies
Learn how Cyxtera, a global leader in data center co-location and interconnection, empowered their SAP finance users to post journal entries in an efficient and secure manner while providing support documentation for audit purposes. Leadership from Cyxtera’s Finance team will share how they overcame their data entry obstacles through automation with flexibility from a tool their accountants already loved – Microsoft Excel.
In this session:
- Discover how streamlining FICO day-to-day tasks can improve efficiency and productivity
- Learn how users can customize templates to the needs in YOUR organization without IT assistance
- Experience the ease of implementation of one standard interface for multiple functions
- Minimize learning curves and maximize user adoption by empowering your Finance team with an Excel-based tool
Learn more about SAP Finance Close and Reporting Live Digital Event